Dr. Gill's Key Ingredients:
- Tea Tree Water - naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian eyelid glands
- Rose Water - gently cooling for eyelids stressed with eye makeup
- Centella Asiatica Extract - anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C, A, B1 & B2, niacin, and carotene, which combine to brighten skin
- Willow Bark Extract - has anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Coconut Fruit Extract - rich in amino acids, minerals, proteins and vitamins which refresh and moisturize the skin
- Yucca Schidigera Root Extract - a natural soaping agent safe for the tear film & contact lens wearers
INGREDIENTS. Aqua/Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid
SUGGESTED USE. Wash hands. Remove contact lenses prior to use. Apply foam to an eyelid cleansing brush and wash eyelid area. Rinse brush with water and repeat until soapy residue is completely rinsed away from eyelid area. Do not get into eyes.
USE WARNING. Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes. This product is for cleaning the external anatomy of the eye. If rash develops, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat.
Features & Benefits
Safe to use when eyelash extensions are installed. This oil free formula will make sure to take care of your investment, to keep those lashes fluttering.
100% VEGAN, 100% CRUELTY-FREE
We love our furry friends. This product is 100% vegan and never tested on animals. Enjoy using our healthy, yet effective plant-based preservative system.
- Using eye drops such as Restatis, Xiidra or Cequa? Promote good ocular hygiene by using after eye drop instillation
- Improve eyelid appearance by washing away allergens that may be coated on eyelashes
- Eyes feeling tired? Much like taking a shower to invigorate your body – use to invigorate your eyes
IDEAL FOR IMPROVING THE APPEARANCE OF:Itchy eyesRed eyesContact lens discomfortTired eyesPast styes or chalazionMorning eye crusts